Dogs love vacations just as much as us humans do! We do not use kennels or crates so the creatures are free to sleep on the several couches and beds provided in the space. Our goal is to make our facility feel just like home so your pup is as comfortable as possible. Also, the pups are monitored 24/7 so you can rest assure they are in the safest hands at all times.
- Current on Rabies, Bordetella (Kennel Cough) & Distemper/Parvo combination (DA2PP) vaccinations
- At least 16 weeks of age
- Neutered/spayed if older than 8 months
- Under 50lbs
- Friendly with other pups & people!
How much does it cost?
- $70 per 24 hours
- Siblings are 50% off!
Final boarding cost is dependent on what time your pup is dropped off and picked up. Please email us with your dates and check-in/check-out times and we can provide a more accurate quote.
*Reservation required. Please provide us with at least 24 hours notice to make sure we have an opening for your pup!
Howlidays book up the fastest so the more notice you can provide, the better! 🙂
New to HBA?
If your pup has never visited us before, a Trial Day would need to be conducted prior to booking their boarding stay.
The cost of the Trial Day is $40.
- Trial Days are conducted weekdays Monday-Friday
- We require your pup arrive by 10am on the day of their trial and remain with us for at least 4 hours to ensure they are comfortable in the space and has time to get to know the rest of the pack & staff!
Please email email@example.com with any questions you may have and we would be happy to help.